S$49 for 30 min phone-consultation; S$159 for a 60 min face-to-face consultation
Avodah Advocates LLC is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data.
How we collect your personal data
We may collect the following type of personal data from you:
· your name and contact details (e.g. phone numbers and email addresses);
· your national identification number (only where necessary and relevant);
· any information about you in relation to matters on which you instruct us or in which you are involved;
· your attendance records at our seminars, webinars or events;
· your likeness, voice (e.g. in the form of photographs or video recordings);
· your subscription preferences on our mailing list; and
· your online data when you access our website (including your IP address).
· We may collect personal data about you in the following manner:
· when you provide the personal data to us (e.g. when you contact us via telephone, email, or by any other means);
· in the ordinary course of our relationship;
· when you register for any of our seminars, webinars and events (including signing up to be on our mailing list);
· when you visit or use our website; and
· when third parties provide it to us.
We presume that any personal data you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
Purposes of processing
· We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
· to provide legal advice and services to you in the ordinary course of our work;
· to manage and administer our relationship with you and/or your company (which includes, without limitation, mandatory client due diligence checks and the processing of payments);
· to organise seminars, webinars and events;
· to send you legal updates, newsletters, announcements, and any similar messages to keep you informed of legal developments and our services;
· to respond to your queries, requests and complaints;
· to ensure the smooth functioning of our website;
· any other purpose for which we notify you and obtain your consent prior to processing; and
· any other purpose as required or permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal data for the foregoing purposes to our partner entities, third party service providers and agents, other professional advisors and consultants with whom we are dealing on your behalf, any necessary governmental authorities and other third parties including the counsel for an opposing party.
Where we are required to transfer your personal data out of Singapore for any of the abovementioned purposes, we will ensure that your personal data is protected to at least the same standard as that in Singapore. For example, we will ensure that there is a proper legal agreement (whether a contract, binding corporate rules, or otherwise) that covers the data transfer.
Where you provide us with any personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to do so, and that we may process such personal data for the purposes set out above, in accordance with the PDPA.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for us to use your personal data as described above. However, please be advised that we may retain some of your personal data after our engagement has come to an end, for instance if the data is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes.
Cookies and links to third party sites
By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
When you visit our website our server may record your IP address together with the date, time and duration of your visit. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number, which allows your computer to communicate over the Internet. It enables us to identify which organisations have visited this website. We use this information to compile statistical data on the use of our website to track how users navigate through our site. We do this so we can evaluate and improve our site.
As required under the PDPA, we will take reasonable care to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, destruction or similar risks.
How to access and correct your personal data
If you wish to:
· make a request to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
· make a request for your personal data to be updated or corrected; or
· withdraw consent to use or disclose the personal data we hold about you,
please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com to make an access and/or correction request. We may fulfil or reject your request in accordance with the PDPA. Please allow us reasonable time to respond and/or effect any correction.
If you currently receive marketing emails from us which you do not wish to receive, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the subject "Unsubscribe".
All email messages sent to and from Avodah Advocates LLC may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.